Wednesday, January 28, 2009

5 Things

5 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. finishing the remodel of my house
2. getting ready for my wedding
3. working at Discover Card
4. getting ready to go to Hawaii for the 1st time
5. driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee

5 things on my to do list today
1. clean my floors
2. set up a new appointment for NuSkin
3. help Mike with his website design
4. go to the gym
5. play with Emma and Sam

5 things I would do with a million dollars
1. pay off my house
2. buy a house in Hawaii
3. take my family on a European vacation
4. put money away for all my kids to attend college
5. give to charity

5 places I've lived
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Kemmerer, WY
3. Grand Junction, CO
4. Quinnesec, MI
5. Maine (can't remember the town)

5 jobs I've had
1. grocery store clerk when I was 13
2. busser at a buffet
3. Little Caesar's Pizza
4. Video Shark
5. Discover Card

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. visiting my son at college
2. enjoying all of my kids being in school
3. getting excited to be turning 40
4. taking pictures professionally
5. relaxing at my cabin

5 people I tag (on whatever interface you choose....blog, facebook, etc.)
1. Rushell
2. Tiffany
3. Becca
4. Staci
5. Donna

1 comment:

  1. Crissie, Cute blog, I didn't even know you had a blog other then your Simply Said one, I just found this one.....I am so excited to have another blog to follow/stalk!!

    ReplyDelete