Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dance, dance, dance

Well, it's that time of year again. Time to wrap up the school year (which I can't believe has flown by so fast!) and time for dance recitals. Emma asks me at least once a week if she can have her recital this week. I explain to her that it is not until June and that everyone needs more time to practice. She will then proceed to tell me we need to call Tiffany (aunt Tiffany and dance teacher) and ask if we can have her recital tomorrow. It does not help that her cousin has already had her recital for the end of the year. You know what they say, Patients is a virtue, unfortunately for Emma, they did not give a timeline for that virtue when you are 4 years old.

These pictures are from her picture day at Tiffany Dance Co. studio. Although I will get the pictures of her class from the photographer there, I wanted to do a few more fun things that focus on Emma and her costume. What more do you need in life than fancy pink gloves (just like Fancy Nancy Emma says) or shoes with big pink bows and a little girl that is cute as a button. If for no other reason, this is why every woman wants a little girl!!!



A little attitude never hurt anyone! It looks like Emma is yelling for everyone to look at her but she is really showing off part of her dance...Oink Oink! I can't wait for her recital!!!






1 comment: